BPSF is taking grant applications for the following grants and mini-grants now through October 1st:
- Watts Grant– Projects must promote/encourage hands-on learning, critical thinking, problem-solving, and self-reliance. Preference is given to areas of Family & Consumer Science and Career & Technical Education.
- Mental Health Grant– Requests must be geared towards big ideas that foster mental health within BPS and have a cost of over $1000. Must be consistent with the BPS mission and be within the BPS Foundation’s areas of interest and will be reviewed by the BPS Mental Health Advisory Committee.
- Timothy C. Nordquist Grant- The purpose of this Fund is to allow a Bismarck Public School special education student or teacher to enhance their education through the purchase of a piece of needed equipment, or for transportation costs for educational enrichment, or fees for student summer camp, or opportunities for special education staff development.
- BPSF Teacher Mini-grants- We know teachers are working hard for our BPS students, so the application for this mini-grant is simple! Just tell us this one thing: If you had an extra $250 to enhance the classroom experience for your students, what would you do with it? Mini-grant sponsors by Eide Ford and Eide Chrysler.
- CV-19 Stay Safe Activities Mini-grants– Our BPS program directors have been given the challenging task to not only keep our students engaged in a positive learning environment but to also keep them safe. With everything that we are dealing with, the Drs. Connell-Jankoviak family would like to reward your program’s efforts by telling us this one thing: What steps has your program taken (or will take) to reduce the spread of CV-19 within our youth?