The Bismarck Public Schools Foundation invites you to fill your car for a fun-filled evening walking through 1000 carved and lit pumpkins at Papa’s Pumpkin Patch. All pumpkins have been carved by students, community members and local organizations. Proceeds from this event will help schools provide tools for mental health programming so all BPS students can thrive in school and beyond. Funds raised will serve as match funding for Giving Hearts Day 2019!
Tickets can be purchased in advance at Eventbrite and are required for admittance and limited to 700 cars per night. Tickets are $20 per carload and glow sticks will be provided for each car!
This event is close to Halloween and costumes are welcome, but scary masks are not allowed in order to make this event a fun event for all ages. In the event of inclement weather, the pumpkins will be rerouted for cars to drive through the pumpkin patch to see the magic.
Sponsorship & Pumpkin Carving Fun!
We are quickly looking for sponsors and pumpkin carvers for this spectacular event. All sponsors will have their name featured on the BPS Foundation website, mentioned in the BPS Foundation Facebook site and will be featured on a sign at the event where we expect 5000-7000 people!
BPS Donations and Classroom Options
- Transporting pumpkins from schools to the pumpkin patch on Oct. 25th and the morning of the 26th.
- Carving pumpkins on Oct. 25th or the morning of Oct. 26th 🙂 lots of fun opportunities here. Pumpkin carving party, team up with other schools, competitions, etc.
- Helping classrooms carve pumpkins. (Thursday, Oct. 26)
- Volunteering at the event. Take tickets, help people park, help pass out glow sticks, check pumpkins for burnt out tea lights. –Judge pumpkins for prizes!
- Check pumpkins on Saturday afternoon to be ready for the second night.
- Publicity/challenge ideas.