Mental Health Grant
Grant Submission Deadlines:
- Fall Cycle- October 1st
- Spring Cycle- April 1st
Conditions for Receiving Grants
- Grant recipient shall agree to use grant funds solely for purpose intended and requested. If the project changes significantly from the original request notify the BPSF immediately.
- Within one month after the project is completed, the grantee shall complete the grant verfication form evaluating the grant project and showing that the funds were used as requested and awarded.
- Grantees shall return any unused funds from the grant award to the BPSF within one month after the project is completed. If a project cannot be implemented, the grantee shall immediately return all funds to the BPSF.
Any material acquired shall remain at the sponsoring school.
- Any Bismarck Public School Teacher or Administrator is eligible to apply for a Mental Health grant.
- Mental Health Grants must be consistent with the BPS mission, be within the BPS Foundation’s areas of interest.
- All grant applications will be reviewed by the BPS Mental Health Advisory Committee.
These grants were made possible in part by a $15,000 donation from Basin Electric to be used in the area of Mental Health. Additional funds were raised through fundraising efforts within Bismarck Public Schools Foundation.
Apply for a Grant
Thank you for your interest in earning a grant from the BPS Foundation. The process needs to be completed in two parts.
Verify approval of grant request with your building admin.
Fill out the web application
Please note: Mini-grant application forms must be accessed by clicking on the mini-grant in which you are applying for.
Grants applicants for the October cycle should receive an update on their grant by mid-November. April cycle applicants should receive an update on their grant request by mid-May.
Awardees are required to submit a grant verification form to verify usage of funds. The submission deadline for this form is as follows:
- October deadline: June 30th of the following year
- April deadline: December 31st of that calendar year
Grant Application and Selection Process
- Any Bismarck Public School Teacher is eligible to apply for a mini-grant.
Mini-grants are geared towards helping BPS teachers with their classroom needs.
Requests must be consistent with the BPS mission and be within the BPS Foundation’s areas of interest.
The BPSF grants committee reviews application and makes recommendations to the BPSF board of directors for approval.
Questions should be directed to:
Bismarck Public Schools Foundation
Partner with the BPS District to empower every learner to thrive by enhancing the services and recognition of students and staff.