Scholarship Application and Selection Process
- Fill out the application form on our application page.
- Annual deadline: April 1st, 2021
- Each scholarship has an established committee who will review the applications based on the scholarship criteria.
- For a brief overview of the Bismarck Public School Foundation scholarships that were available in 2020, please click here.
The BPS Foundation Manages Several Scholarships.
- AVID Scholar Award (Capital Credit Union) $1000 (2 awarded)
- Myhre Family Scholarship $1000
- Danie Thomssen Memorial Scholarship $1000
- Diane Sigl Schlosser Scholarship $1000 (2 awarded)
- Dixon Wightman Scholarship $1700
- Gloria Sand Scholarship $600
- Kenneth Hendrickson Scholarship $650
- Rose Stoller Legacy Scholarship $1000
- Neil Souther Scholarship $1000
- Paul & Marion Walz Memorial Scholarship $300
- Tayler Fladeland Memorial Scholarship Fund $1000 (2 awarded)
- Wold Family Scholarship $1000 (5 awarded)
The North Dakota Community Foundation Also Manages Several Scholarships.
- Alton Wolfer
- Benjamin Berg Memorial Scholarship
- Bismarck Schools Scholarship Fund
- Chris Traeholt Scholarship
- Edgar Bollinger Scholarship
- Guy Larson Scholarship
- Harold Kepler Scholarship
- Jim & Barbara Blaine
- Kathy Eggmann Scholarship
- Paulie Paul Scholarship
- Robert C. Peske Scholarship
- Tom Sturdevant Scholarship